Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feeling better


I've had a cold. So I've been a bit crabby, since I've been congested. What it really means is I haven't let momma or boppa put me down much, so there haven't been enough hands free to blog lately. Things have been pretty exciting around here. We're moving to London, which means I get to have an accent once I start really talking. I'm already practicing in my mind, I'd like jam with my crumpets, I don't want to queue for the bus and I want to watch the lorries carrying their cargo...
Here's some more pictures of me. I think I grew since these ones. Some of my outfits are starting to feel a little bit short.
We went to Walla Walla for Thanksgiving and I got to sleep over on a farm with goats (over 100!), chickens, pigs, ducks, and some sheep (but they were shy). We're going to put up some pictures of the farm soon. I think the best pics are of me on the swing there, but in the meantime, I've posted a picture of me on the swing here in Seattle. It was pretty fun.

Also, here's a picture of me hanging out at home with my parents. They're goofy, but I have my moments, too.

I think I should put another video up so you can see me in action. I'm thinking one day, I could trade out the exersaucer for a drum kit!

No comments: