Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween and other green, slimy things



After a lot of debate I went out on the town on October 31st with a spider on my head, sewn by my mommy in the last hour before it was time to go. It worked out though and with my black onesie and orange socks I was comfy and costumed. As if my first Halloween was not excitement enough, I've been dabbling in new solid foods. I love avocado. Most of the time it will all make it into my mouth, but this first experiment in Rice Cereal Applesauce Avocado Mash (yes, my mommy is a chef and she made this for me...) ended up mostly on my pjs. Mommy and Daddy thought I looked a lot like a monster baby. The picture is at the start of this post...

Now that it's starting to get a little chillier and the leaves are all changing on the trees and fall off, we try to go on family walks whenever there's a pretty day. Last weekend was so pretty we ran off to Greenlake for a walk and at the end of it went to a place for lunch. By the time we got back to the car, I was pretty pooped! When things are a little more quiet and we are driving around, I get pretty mellow.

That's all for now. I'm getting pretty close to crawling so I'm sure there'll be a post about that next time! Unless there are just more pictures of me eating these crazy new solid foods!

No comments: