Monday, December 31, 2012

Shredding with Daddy!



I went skiing with my daddy last week and he made this video with his cool new camera that his friends Jeff and Myong gave him. It straps to the side of his helmet so he can ski along and take videos and still have both hands free to help me! It gets a little bouncy sometimes, but I like the video. I also like that my dad basically talks to me non-stop through the whole video

I started skiing last winter when I was 3. The first time I went, all the people at the ski area kept calling me "little shredder dude!" which I really liked. They also gave me a lot of stickers, which I put all over my helmet. This winter we'll probably go to the mountains a bunch. There's already a lot of snow up there. I think my favorite part of skiing is the wipeouts. Sometimes I flop down into the snow on purpose, just so i can yell "Wipeout!!". On this particular day it was foggy, so you can't really see the rest of the mountain, but its really nice. My daddy loves it there. Its called Crystal Mountain and its right next to Mount Rainier.

Daddy says we're going to be going back a lot this season, so we should be posting new videos as we go. Hopefully by the end of the season I'll be able to stop, turn and go all by myself without Daddy's help. We'll see! Until then, I hope you enjoy the video (you can make it go full screen by clicking on the button in the lower right corner of the video while its playing).

No comments: